The sprawling beauty of Nandana villa is nestled away on the western side of Grand Bahama Island approximately 65 miles south of the Florida coast. Surrounded by lush tropical foliage and the crystal clear blue sea, Nandana radiates paradise. However if you’re looking to escape from the peaceful surroundings of Nandana and see the sights, the vibrant culture of Grand Bahama Island is just around the corner.
- Gold Rock Beach at Lucayan National Park is one of the most beautiful beaches on Grand Bahama.
- Deadman’s Reef – Paradise Cove – Come and enjoy the snorkeling, swimming, kayaking, volleyball or just enjoy doing nothing at all.
- Count Basie Square is the entertainment hub for Port Lucaya Marketplace and Grand Bahama Island. Live bands, entertainment, eateries and more.
- The Underwater Explorers Society (UNEXSO) was founded in 1965 as a scuba diving club. Through the years UNEXSO has become world famous and known for pioneering the shark dive and dolphin dive in the Bahamas. UNEXSO offers introduction to diving, certification and advanced diving courses for individuals.
- Garden of Groves in Freeport – This twelve-acre garden full of tropical plants and animals, winding trails through lush vegetation, cascading waterfalls and sparkling fountains is the premier nature experience on Grand Bahama Island. Explore the Garden Shoppes, Lunch at the Garden Café or visit the picturesque chapel.
- Golf – Just a short distance from Nandana you may choose to experience one of the many highly acclaimed golf courses on Grand Bahama Island.
- Port Lucaya Marketplace is the dining, shopping, and entertainment hub of Grand Bahama with over 34 international restaurants, bars and clubs.
- Lucayan National Park – The most diverse natural attraction on Grand Bahama Island featuring large caves, boardwalks, trails, mangrove swamps, kayaking and the acclaimed Gold Rock Beach.
Nandana Villas Staff Concierge is available 24 hours a day to help you plan, navigate and direct your excursions throughout Grand Bahama Island.